Almost all teams are full now. Currently there is a possibility of space only in 7th and 10th grade boys, and U8, U10, U12 girls. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We will be putting up goal posts at Jansen Park this Saturday, 27th April, from 10am. All help appreciated. Come along with your post hole borers, spades, crescents etc.
A reminder to everyone to please register by Friday 22 March. We will be looking at forming teams over the following week and it will be very helpful to know how many players we have got, and therefore how many teams we can put up this year. While registration will remain open after this date, […]
Grading sessions will be held Sunday 10th and 17th March, at the University football fields. 5.30-6.30pm: 11th and 12th grade boys. 6.30-7.30pm: U12 and U14 girls, 13/14th grade boys. Attendence at both sessions is recommended, particularly if you wish to play competitively, or you are new to the club. Anyone interested in coaching these teams, […]
2019 Registration is now open through MyCOMET. Season fees are $100 per child ($90 if paid before 1st May). First Kicks $50 per child. Family discounts apply. For full details of fees, registration links, and registration help, see the Register/Fees page.
The 2018 Weir Rose Bowl is happening this weekend at St Peters School, Cambridge. The Weir Rose Bowl brings together male and female players aged 12 years of age from Northern Football, Auckland Football and WaiBOP Football for three days of top class football. Click HERE to see the tournament’s draw. Congratulations to the following […]
The 2018 football season has come to an end. A huge thankyou to all the parents who volunteered to coach, manage and referee our teams. Our club wouldn’t be possible without you. Congratulations to the following teams who have won WaiBOP trophies: Titans: 11th Grade Div 3 Championship League Winners Vikings: 11th Grade Div 6 […]
Welcome to the 2018 season – teams are announced. See our Teams pages for team lists. There are still a few spaces in some of the teams (see below) – so get on the phone to friends to get more players. Please note: there may be some movement in teams as we fill the spaces […]
Robin Slade was elected as the club president at this year’s AGM on 1st March. We would like to thank retiring president John Middleton for the years of hard work he has put in to running the club. John and Rochelle have done an amazing job. For a full list of the new committee, see […]
- Teams Are Full – Very Limited Spaces Remaining May 25, 2019
- Jansen Park Goal Posts April 24, 2019
- Registrations in by 22 March Please March 18, 2019
- Pre-season Grading Sessions – 11th grade and Up March 5, 2019
- 2019 Registration Now Open February 14, 2019
- 2019 Registration will open mid-February January 31, 2019
- Weir Rose Bowl – 2018 September 29, 2018
- 2018 Season End September 29, 2018
- 2018 Teams Announced – spaces still available April 5, 2018
- New Club President March 16, 2018
- 2018 Muster/Trials February 27, 2018
- 2018 AGM | Rescheduled to Thursday 1st March 7pm | Tetra Pak Building 6-8, Melody Ln, Ruakura, Hamilton February 23, 2018
- Jansen Park Posts Down – 9th September 2017 | 1pm September 5, 2017
- Prizegiving 2017 – Hillcrest Normal School Hall | Saturday 16th September | 12:30pm-4:00pm (updated*) September 5, 2017
- 2017 Teams Announced – spaces still available April 5, 2017