Currently we have space only in 8th, 12th and 13th grade boys, U10 and U13 grade girls. All the rest of the grades are full, including First Kicks. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in signing up.
Registration is now open through MyCOMET. New players please create an account here. To register for the season, select the appropriate item below: First Kicks (Year of birth 2015-2017) Fun Football 7-8 (Year of birth 2013-2014) Mini Football 9-12 (Year of birth 2009-2012) Youth Football 13-14 (Year of birth 2007-2008) Season fees are $100 per […]
Thursday 3rd December, 7pm. Venue to be confirmed. Please RSVP to Katherine: firstname.lastname@example.org WE NEED YOU! Committee members needed. Please get in touch if you are interested or for more information.
Almost all our teams are now full. We have space left only in 8th, 12th, 13th grade boys, 7-8th , 9th , 11-13th grade girls. Contact email@example.com if you are interested in signing up.
Teams have been organised, some training has started, and our first games will be on 13th June. It’s great to finally get back to football. There is very limited space in some teams, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s date of birth if you are still interested in signing up. We will be reducing fees […]
Teams have been finalised now, but there are a few spaces left in some grades. Please contact email@example.com ASAP if you are interested in signing up. The tentative start date for the season is 6th June. Subject to change depending on Government announcements.
The football season has been postponed until 2nd May. This doesn’t affect Juniors at this stage as our games were not scheduled to start until 2nd May anyway. We are proceeding assuming football will go ahead. Teams need to be entered by 2nd April so we need all registrations in ASAP. If you are intending […]
Please register by 22 March to assist us with working out how many teams we need. Once teams have been created (by end of March), late registrations will only be accepted if space is available in existing teams. See the Register page for more details about how to register.
We will be holding a club muster Sunday 15th March, 1-3pm at the Silverdale Normal School playing fields. The School is located on Silverdale Road, and the fields can also be accessed from Barrie Cres. We will have a sausage sizzle and run some football activities and mini games. This muster is about having a […]
2020 Registration is now open through MyCOMET. Season fees are $100 per child ($90 if paid before 1st May). First Kicks $50 per child. Family discounts apply. To be paid via Internet Banking. For full details of fees, registration links, and registration help, see the Register/Fees page.
- Teams Almost Full – Very Limited Space Available May 11, 2021
- 2021 Registration Now Open! February 11, 2021
- 2020 AGM November 21, 2020
- Very Limited Space left in Teams June 12, 2020
- Football’s Nearly Underway! June 5, 2020
- Registration Still Open – Limited Spaces Available May 25, 2020
- Season Update – Registration Still Open March 21, 2020
- Registrations Wanted! March 16, 2020
- Club Muster Sunday 15th March February 23, 2020
- 2020 Registration Now Open February 7, 2020
- Prizegiving 2019 – Hillcrest Normal School Hall | Saturday 14th September | 2:00-4:30pm September 2, 2019
- Teams Are Full – Very Limited Spaces Remaining May 25, 2019
- Jansen Park Goal Posts April 24, 2019
- Registrations in by 22 March Please March 18, 2019
- Pre-season Grading Sessions – 11th grade and Up March 5, 2019