We will be holding a club muster Sunday 15th March, 1-3pm at the Silverdale Normal School playing fields. The School is located on Silverdale Road, and the fields can also be accessed from Barrie Cres. We will have a sausage sizzle and run some football activities and mini games. This muster is about having a […]
2020 Registration is now open through MyCOMET. Season fees are $100 per child ($90 if paid before 1st May). First Kicks $50 per child. Family discounts apply. To be paid via Internet Banking. For full details of fees, registration links, and registration help, see the Register/Fees page.
Please bring a plate for a shared afternoon tea – BBQ sausages will be provided Times are approximate. 2:00-2:40pm First Kicks (2 teams) 7th Grade (2 teams) 8th Grade (2 teams) U8 Girls (1 team) 2:40- 3:15pm BBQ and shared plate 3:15-4:30pm (ish) Guest Speaker: Tracey Wrigley from WaiBOP 10 Grade Boys (2 teams) U10 Girls (1 team) 11 Grade […]
Almost all teams are full now. Currently there is a possibility of space only in 7th and 10th grade boys, and U8, U10, U12 girls. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
We will be putting up goal posts at Jansen Park this Saturday, 27th April, from 10am. All help appreciated. Come along with your post hole borers, spades, crescents etc.
A reminder to everyone to please register by Friday 22 March. We will be looking at forming teams over the following week and it will be very helpful to know how many players we have got, and therefore how many teams we can put up this year. While registration will remain open after this date, […]
Grading sessions will be held Sunday 10th and 17th March, at the University football fields. 5.30-6.30pm: 11th and 12th grade boys. 6.30-7.30pm: U12 and U14 girls, 13/14th grade boys. Attendence at both sessions is recommended, particularly if you wish to play competitively, or you are new to the club. Anyone interested in coaching these teams, […]
2019 Registration is now open through MyCOMET. Season fees are $100 per child ($90 if paid before 1st May). First Kicks $50 per child. Family discounts apply. For full details of fees, registration links, and registration help, see the Register/Fees page.
The 2018 Weir Rose Bowl is happening this weekend at St Peters School, Cambridge. The Weir Rose Bowl brings together male and female players aged 12 years of age from Northern Football, Auckland Football and WaiBOP Football for three days of top class football. Click HERE to see the tournament’s draw. Congratulations to the following […]
- Club Muster Sunday 15th March February 23, 2020
- 2020 Registration Now Open February 7, 2020
- Prizegiving 2019 – Hillcrest Normal School Hall | Saturday 14th September | 2:00-4:30pm September 2, 2019
- Teams Are Full – Very Limited Spaces Remaining May 25, 2019
- Jansen Park Goal Posts April 24, 2019
- Registrations in by 22 March Please March 18, 2019
- Pre-season Grading Sessions – 11th grade and Up March 5, 2019
- 2019 Registration Now Open February 14, 2019
- 2019 Registration will open mid-February January 31, 2019
- Weir Rose Bowl – 2018 September 29, 2018
- 2018 Season End September 29, 2018
- 2018 Teams Announced – spaces still available April 5, 2018
- New Club President March 16, 2018
- 2018 Muster/Trials February 27, 2018
- 2018 AGM | Rescheduled to Thursday 1st March 7pm | Tetra Pak Building 6-8, Melody Ln, Ruakura, Hamilton February 23, 2018