Season Update – Registration Still Open

The football season has been postponed until 2nd May. This doesn’t affect Juniors at this stage as our games were not scheduled to start until 2nd May anyway.
We are proceeding assuming football will go ahead. Teams need to be entered by 2nd April so we need all registrations in ASAP.
If you are intending to play, please register in MyCOMET (see the Register page). Payment can be delayed until we are certain the season will go ahead.
Full refunds will be issued should the season not go ahead.
Posted in Uncategorized.